26 June 2015
Are you interested in learning how a Power of Attorney can help individuals, Care Home Managers and Doctors?
On 26 June 2015 Macleod & MacCallum will be continuing with their popular lunchtime seminars.
The topic of this seminar is “Powers of Attorney (POAs)”
The presentation will look at:
- The increasing rates of dementia-diagnosis in Scotland compared with the rest of the UK
- Facts and figures – the extent of the difficulties caused by incapacity
- What are Guardianships and identifying the issues they can give rise to?
- How a POA can address the issues arising from Guardianship
- How POAs can help individuals, care home managers, GPs, and other healthcare professionals
- Case studies
This will take place between 1pm and 2pm at Macleod & MacCallum’s office, at 28 Queensgate, Inverness.
The seminar is free to attend and there will be opportunity for discussion, raising questions and also some networking. Free refreshments will be provided. Due to the number of spaces available, and as last years session on this topic was over-subscribed, we are asking that you confirm your attendance beforehand.
If you would like attend please confirm your attendance to Chris Wallace on 01463 239 393 or alternatively by email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you.