We are currently recruiting for a Junior Office Assistant at Macleod and MacCallum.
- Reception cover
- Meet and greet our visitors
- Assisting with Cash Room duties
- Photocopying, document binding and shredding
- Shopping for supplies for office use
- Providing refreshments for boardroom meetings
- Assisting the Mailroom with collecting, sorting and distributing mail
- Local mail delivery to offices and businesses within the city centre
- Responsible for ensuring brochure dispensers in waiting rooms are fully stocked
- Polite telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Flexible and able to prioritise
- Organised and self motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good communicator
- Can work on their own initiative
If you are interested in this post, please send your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you feel you would be suitable for this position. The closing date is Monday 23rd March 2015.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established legal practise serving the Highlands and Islands for over 50 years.