Macleod and MacCallum places the emphasis on keeping you out of Court. That said, if matters have gone beyond the amicable or if you find yourself facing unreasonable demands from an individual, we shall be happy to talk matters over with you confidentially. We offer professional advice in the following areas:-
- Commercial litigation including building and contractual disputes
- Company law petitions
- Debt recovery
- Defamation, slander and online harassment
- Employment law
- Family law including mediation and collaboration
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Mortgage repossessions
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Personal injury including accidents at work, on the road and elsewhere (sometimes referred to as “no-win, no-fee”).
Because legal problems are rarely straight forward and often span two or more of the traditional fields of legal practice, and because we employ experts in everything from commercial property to crofting law, from wills and powers of attorney to buying, renting and selling property, you should feel confident when instructing us that you are benefiting from the expertise of more than just our dedicated Dispute Resolution and Court Teams.