We are running a free Business Lunch on Friday 27th March 2015 regarding Employment Law Changes in 2015.
- Holiday Pay
- Discrimination – Is obesity now classed as a disability?
- Families and Pregnancy – shared parental leave is almost here
- National Minimum Wage and Pay – companies are being named and shamed for non compliance
- Sickness and incapacity – are your employees fit for work?
- Recent case law has made some significant changes to redundancy exercises
- The election may lead to other significant changes
- Pension Auto Enrolment
The seminar will be led by Ewan Stafford which will examine the areas set out above and more.
The seminar is free to attend and there will be opportunity for discussion, raising questions and a bit of networking as well. Refreshments will be provided.
There are only a limited number of places available so early booking is recommended. We can accept up to 2 places per organisation.
If you are involved in any area of HR or employment, this is a great opportunity to hear directly from an experienced employment law solicitor and get the answers to the questions you were scared to ask.
Book now by calling 01463 258004 or email Ewan.Stafford@macandmac.co.uk