Partner/Associate Opportunity (Rural Land Department) – Macleod & Maccallum (Inverness)
Macleod & MacCallum seeks an ambitious, hard-working solicitor preferably with an enthusiasm for crofting and agricultural law to play a key part in the expansion and growth of the firm’s rural land department.
The ideal candidate would have:-
- At least 3 years’ experience in crofting and/or agricultural law
- Business development experience
- A demonstrable connection with or desire to relocate to the Highlands
- The confidence and ability to work autonomously and manage other team members
But most importantly, the foresight to recognise the opportunity for career progression by exploiting the potential for growth in the rural land sector in a Highlands based firm with a strong reputation for crofting law advice.
In return we offer:-
- Partnership/Associateship prospects for the right candidate
- A competitive remuneration package tailored to suit the skills and experience of the successful candidate
- Support on your journey towards specialist accreditation/re-accreditation
- A good social life and plenty of fresh air
Please send your CV together with a covering letter summarising why you would be right for this role to Graham Watson, Senior Partner, 28 Queensgate, Inverness, IV1 1YN or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 19th November 2014.