It is never too early to seek advice and to know your options.
On the basis that prevention is best, Macleod and MacCallum places the emphasis on keeping you out of Court. That said, if matters have gone beyond the amicable or if you find yourself facing unreasonable demands, we are happy to talk matters over with you confidentially. We offer specialised legal advice in the following areas:-
- Commercial litigation including building and contractual disputes
- Company Law petitions
- Debt recovery
- Defamation, slander and protecting business reputation
- Employment Law
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Mortgage repossessions
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Personal injury including accidents at work, on the road and elsewhere
We appear regularly in the Sheriff Courts of the Highlands and Islands and we have a growing Court of Session practice for cases of a higher value or involving issues of greater complexity. We can offer to represent you in any Court or Tribunal anywhere in Scotland, subject to economic considerations which we are happy to discuss with you.